We envisage success in this role to include:
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate client needs into rough plans and 3-dimensional designs to be presented to the Client with relative studies and understanding of the scope.
- Knowledgeable in sourcing and up to date new and sustainable materials and furniture
- Develops space plans and other related layouts and details
- Produce concept and mood boards
- Prepares material specifications
- Assist in tender preparation and submission
- Supervise work progress and attends Client and site meetings
- Provides solutions to resolve complex design issues that are technical in nature.
- Understands technical MEP drawings in relation to aesthetic, functional, and practical design.
- Position required to be part of the design team and work closely with the Design, Operations, and Sales Department.
- Confidence in working under pressure.
- Expert in use of software such as Autodesk AutoCAD/Revit/3D max, Google Sketchup, Chaos Vray/Corona, Lumion, Adobe Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator, and other applicable design platforms.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 5 years work experience as an interior designer partnered with a Bachelor degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Visual Arts or any related field.
UAE experience is essential.