We envisage success in this role to include:
- Review tender documents received from Clients, Architects and Consultants.
- Study drawings and review tender documents
- Carry our pre-tender site survey as required.
- Quantity takes off from the drawings.
- Obtaon quotes from suppliers/subcontractors to obtain prices prior to submitting tender.
- Assist in preparation of tender submission.
- Assist in preparation of Bill of Quantities, technical data and unit rate.
- Submit tenders in accordance with the deadline indicated in the tender documents.
- Record minutes of meetings.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by management and immediate supervisor.
- Expert in use Autodesk AutoCAD.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 5 years work experience as a quantity surveyor partnered with a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or any related field.
UAE experience is essential.