We envisage success in this role to include:
- Study and understand the client/Designer’s brief and developed sketches into technical drawings.
- Verify materials and finishes to be incorporated into the actual shop drawings.
- Verify actual measurements at site before starting on the production of drawings
- Workshop on design details in consideration of space usage, functions, finishes, quality standards, authority standards, program, scope of work and MEP provisions
- Develop conceptual 3D rendered visuals in collaboration with the team to visualise actual
- Creative talent, imagination, and eye for design
- Communications and presentation skills
- Proven working experience in decorating commercial interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning, and new constructions).
- Expert in use of software such as Autodesk AutoCAD/Revit/3D max, Google Sketchup, Chaos Vray/Corona, Lumion, Adobe Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator, and other applicable design platforms.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 5 years work experience as a visualizer partnered with a Bachelor degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Visual Arts or any related field.
UAE experience is essential.